Today we have something for the kids or the child in you. We have these easy to make desserts that have your kids excited for dinner and awaken the inner child in you. But we make these with caution because you may have trouble getting to have dinner before dessert.
- White chocolate chips – 3 cups
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Pure vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp.
- Blue food colouring
- Line a pan with parchment paper and grease it.
- In a bowl, mix together the white chocolate chip and condensed milk.
- Microwave the mixture for about a minute and mix it, keep doing this until it is completely smooth.
- Add the blue food coloring and vanilla, string until completely mixed.
- Pour into the pan and add the sprinkles on top.
- Place the pan in the fridge for 3 hours until the mixture is nice and hard. Then cut it into pieces and serve.
- Vanilla cake mix – 1 box
- Vanilla frosting – 16 oz.
- Food coloring – Red
- Green Gummies – 10
- Pretzel sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
- Prepare the cake mix as per package instructions and divide it in the cupcake liners and bake it until its completely done, roughly 25 minutes. Once done, let it cool off for 10 – 15 minutes.
- In a bowl add the vanilla frosting and mix in the red food coloring. When completely mixed, use a spatula to frost the cupcake with the frosting.
- Poke in the pretzel stick to the cupcake and stick the green gummy next to it so it looks like the apple stem with a leaf.
- Brownie mix – 1 box
- Vanilla frosting – 1 can
- Food coloring – red, green, blue, and yellow
- Mini M&Ms
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a pan with parchment paper and grease it.
- Prepare the brownie batter as per instruction on the box. Pour it in to the pan and bake for about 30 minutes and set it to cool.
- Slice rectangle pieces of the brownie.
- Separate the vanilla frosting into 4 bowls and add one of the food colors to each bowl. Mix it properly.
- Frost a piece of brownie with one of the 4 colors, use all the colors you want. Add the M&Ms on top as topping.
Fruity Pebbles Sushi
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Mini marshmallows – 10 oz.
- Fruity pebbles – 5 cups
- Marshmallow fluff – 2 cups
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and grease it.
- Melt the butter in a pot on low heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir it until it’s melted.
- Turn the heat off immediately after and add in the fruity pebbles, stir it until it is completely coated.
- Take the mixture and pat it on to the baking sheet, making thin rectangles.
- Put the fluff on top of the layer of cereal, evenly.
- Slice the sheet in half and roll the half up.
- Refrigerate it for an hour and cut it like sushi to serve.
We hope you and your kids enjoy these treats.